The Cullens - Twilight Fansite :: 新月 NEW MOON 暮光之城::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

蝕《 eclipse 》Q & A by 史蒂芬妮梅爾

向下

蝕《 eclipse 》Q & A    by 史蒂芬妮梅爾 Empty 蝕《 eclipse 》Q & A by 史蒂芬妮梅爾

發表 由 tina830716 周四 6月 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Frequently Asked Questions: Eclipse
常見問題﹔《蝕》
**Spoilers contained below**
**以下可能透露劇情**

Q. Did Jacob imprint on Bella?
Q.貝拉是雅各的命定對象嗎?
A.沒有,有些原因可以確定:新月中,在雅各第一次變身為狼人之後,他對貝拉很惡劣,他不告訴貝拉發生什麼事情,他說他不能再見貝拉了。如果雅各在變身之後「命定」貝拉,成為雅各的「真命天女」(「命定」發生在狼人變身之後第一個看到的人),雅各會回答她任何她想要問的問題,很確定的,他也會給她這個世界上任何她想要的東西(在《蝕》(原文版)173頁尾端,當雅各看著貝拉,就是雅各試著要『命定』貝拉,但是有些事情是不能勉強的。)
A. No. And this is how you can be sure: in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He won't tell her what is wrong. He says he can't see her anymore. If he'd imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after you've phased), he would have answered all her questions. Pretty much, he would have given her anything in the world she wanted. (When he's staring at her on the bottom of page 173 in Eclipse, he's trying to make himself imprint on her. But that's not something you can force.)

Q. Who was in Bella's house—the scent no one recognized?
Q.是誰在貝拉的房子裡—那個不能辨識的味道的人是誰?
A.是萊利,他並不完全是一個新手,他度過了他的第一年,已經比較能控制自己的想法了,如果他強壯得像那些在森林空地的新手一樣,賽斯恐怕不能贏得這場戰役。另外,維多利亞為了她的侵略行動,萊利非常的「訓練有素」,在萊利到福克斯之前,維多利亞把萊利「照顧」得很好。
A. It was Riley. He is not a totally wild newborn—he's past his first year and better able to keep his perspective. If he'd been as strong as the younger newborns in the clearing, Seth might not have won that fight. Also, Victoria prepared him very carefully for the foray. He was (to phrase it delicately) quite well fed before he went to Forks.

Q. What is the most pivotal plot development that happens in Eclipse?
Q.《蝕》開發了怎麼樣的故事延伸主軸呢?
A.在《暮光之城》還有《新月》,貝拉一味的想要成為吸血鬼,卻沒有考慮到她會付出的代價。在《蝕》中,貝拉已經完全了解到她會付出什麼樣的代價,然而她還是選擇成為吸血鬼。在《蝕》的任何部分,每個故事的背後、每段關係的背後,還有每個動作的背後,都圍繞著這個主題。
A. In both Twilight and New Moon, Bella commits to becoming a vampire without once really examining what price she'll pay. In Eclipse, Bella fully comprehends that price. And then she chooses to pay it. Every aspect of the novel revolves around this point, every back story, every relationship, every moment of action.
Q. What are the characters' biggest mistakes in Eclipse, their tragic flaws?
Q.在《蝕》裡面,角色們最大的錯誤是什麼,還有他們令人感到悲哀的缺點是什麼?
A.貝拉缺乏自我的認知,如果她了解到她與雅各之間的關係已經超越了朋友的界線,她根本不必再去追求與雅各之間的友誼。當你談戀愛的時候,你不會棄你的朋友不顧,但是你會忽略其他對你有意思的人。如果貝拉更了解自己,她可以在每個人心碎之前拯救每個人。有時候當你選擇做對的事情的時候,有些事情還是會發生。
A. Bella's is a lack of self-knowledge; she never would have pursued her friendship with Jacob if she had realized how much more than friendship it really was. You don't give up your friends when you fall in love; however, you do give up your other romantic interests. If Bella had understood herself better, she could have saved everyone a lot of heartbreak. Sometimes that happens when you try to do the right thing.

愛德華最大的錯誤就是反應過度,他的個性太過極端(從「新月」中可以看出來),他是「不是全部我就不要」的那種人,這顯得他很沒道理。在《蝕》一開始,他過度的保護貝拉(拒絕讓貝拉見雅各)。當他意識到他的做法錯了,他又整個大轉變。他大可以選擇一個折衷點,承認他的忌妒、吃醋,要求貝拉選擇他,而不是看著貝拉越來越愛雅各。當然,他還有其他想法,迫使原本的議題更顯得問題重重—如果雅各比較適合貝拉呢?如果雅各跟貝拉在一起,她的生命會更加完整呢?如果這樣的話,愛德華還是可以堅持要貝拉放棄一切,跟他一起成為吸血鬼嗎?或是讓貝拉做一個詳細的抉擇會比較好呢?你可以看出愛德華兩難的處境嗎?有一部分的愛德華是希望貝拉選擇雅各(還有,他希望貝拉保留自己的生命)。
Edward's big mistake is overreaction. It's in his nature to be too extreme (see: New Moon). He's a very all-or-nothing kind of person, and it makes him unreasonable. In the beginning of Eclipse, he's too overprotective. When he sees the error of his ways, he goes too far in the other direction. He could have chosen a middle ground—maybe admitted to his jealousy and asked Bella to choose him, rather than watching her get in deeper with Jacob. Of course, he has other issues that make forcing this issue problematic. What if Jacob is better for her? What if Bella could have a more complete life with him? Should Edward really insist that Bella give everything up for vampire life? Or would it be better to let her make a fully informed choice? Can you see his dilemma? Part of Edward wants Bella to choose Jacob (and life).
雅各沒有什麼悲哀的缺點,他只有一個目標還有一個希望,他的目標就是拯救貝拉的性命,他的希望是,他可以因為這樣而贏得她的心。雖然他兩個都失敗了,但不代表他後悔嘗試過,如果他可以重新來過,他還是會做一樣的事情。如果雅各沒有救貝拉,他自己也活不下去。追求貝拉是他做過最大的努力,他知道如果他失去貝拉,他會非常傷心,但他知道如果他沒有嘗試過,那會更傷心。他有做過對的事情嗎?噢,完全沒有!但他才十六歲,而且這所有一切都是靠自己,因為他太年輕,所以才會想出那些令人生氣的招數,但終究貝拉還是愛上他了。(最後,在貝拉做出不能改變的決定之前,貝拉可以發覺這些事情,的確是比較有益的。)
Jacob doesn't have a tragic flaw. He has one goal and one hope. His goal is to save Bella's life. His hope is that he'll win her heart in the process. He fails at both. But that doesn't mean he regrets trying. If he could do it over again, he'd do the same thing. Jacob couldn't live with himself if he didn't give saving Bella his best effort—he knows it's going to hurt when he loses, but he knows it would hurt worse if he didn't try. Does he do everything right? Heck, no! But he's sixteen and he's making it up as he goes along. Those who are upset by some of his tactics should consider his youth and the fact that he is, after all, right. Bella is in love with him. (In the end, it's truly healthier for her to be aware of this as she goes forward with unalterable decisions.)

Q. What's the deal with Bella just falling in love with Jacob in the eleventh hour of Eclipse? Don't you believe in true love anymore? What happened to blacken your soul, woman??
Q.為什麼貝拉在《蝕》的「第十一個小時」愛上雅各?你不再相信真愛了嗎?你的內心怎麼變黑暗了,女人?
首先,先讓我說一下,我確實相信真愛,但是我也相信愛非常的瘋狂、多變以及複雜。幸運的人會以不同的型式,在他的一生中會愛上好幾百個人,可能是親情、友情或是愛情,不同的方式以及深度。我不認為你沒有辦法(或權力)只能在「一個人」的身上找到真愛。某些部分,你的確不能以同樣的方式愛兩個人,但在另外某些部分,如果你幸運的話,你會在實行(同時愛上多人)的時候學會更多愛,底線是你必須選擇出你所要跟隨的人,那才是真愛的基石,其他觀點並不是(愛的基石)。
A. First of all, let me say that I do believe in true love. But I also deeply believe in the complexity, variety, and downright insanity of love. A lucky person loves hundreds of people in their lives, all in different ways, family love, friendship love, romantic love, all in so many shades and depths. I don't think you lose your ability—or right—to have true love by loving more than one person. In part, this is true because you never love two people the same way. Another part is that, if you're lucky, you learn to love better with practice. The bottom line is that you have to choose who you are going to commit to—that's the foundation of true love, not a lack of other options.
第二,貝拉並不是在《蝕》裡愛上雅各,她是在《新月》中愛上雅各的。為什麼貝拉當時沒有發現?我認為這很好了解,因為貝拉只談過一次戀愛,而這場戀愛來得非常突然、戲劇化、令她神魂顛倒、改變了她的世界、魔幻、熱情,所有的事情都非常的強烈(你可以看《暮光之城》)。所以你有辦法責怪貝拉她對於「愛上一個人的感覺」不夠了解嗎?
Next, Bella does not fall in love with Jacob in Eclipse. Bella falls in love with Jacob in New Moon. I think it's easy to understand why this fact doesn't occur to her. Bella has only fallen in love one time, and it was a very sudden, dramatic, sweep-you-off-your-feet, change-your-world, magical, passionate, all-consuming thing (see: Twilight). Can you blame her for not recognizing a much more subtle kind of falling-in-love?
這件事情會使得她對於愛德華的愛打折扣了嗎?我認為沒有。對我來說,這使得「真愛」更加強烈。貝拉有個很好的 、很簡單的想法,這個想法使得事情變得簡單許多—(如果他選擇愛德華)她的家庭、她的現在與未來,將永遠遠離她。目前她已經擁有愛情、友情、和家庭,還有一個令人羨慕的人類未來了,但她還是選擇愛德華。這讓我覺得她對愛德華的愛並沒有減低。
Does this love devaluate her love for Edward? Not for me. For me, it makes that perfect true love stronger. Bella has another option. She has a really good one. An option that's easier in many ways, that takes nothing—like her family, present or future—away from her. She would have love, and friendship, and family—an enviable human future. But she chooses Edward over all of this. This makes it real for me.
請容許讓我從《拇指大戰》(星際大戰惡搞版,感謝Sabrina訂正!)擷取一些對白:
Allow me to quote from Steve Oedekerk's brilliant Star Wars parody, Thumb Wars:
Loke Groundrunner: "I will go with you and fight!"
「我會跟你走然後與你戰鬥!」
Oobedoob Benubi: "Oh, big sacrifice; everyone you knew is dead! Glad you could tear yourself away!"
「噢,好大的犧牲啊,每個你認識的人都已經死了!我好高興你可以自己把眼淚擦乾!」

Q. Can a werewolf imprint on a vampire? What happens if a vampire bites a werewolf? Will Renee and Charlie flip out about the engagement? Is Jacob gone forever? Will Bella have a superpower as a vampire?
Q.狼人可以「命定」吸血鬼嗎?如果吸血鬼咬了狼人會發生什麼事情?芮妮跟查理會同意婚禮嗎?雅各永遠的離開了嗎?貝拉會跟吸血鬼一樣有超強的力量嗎?
A.我不打算對任何未來的劇情發展的推測做任何註解,無論是什麼答案(例如像是"吼!",不,那太瘋狂了!)我還是會回答你有關未來的事情,但是我不打算洩漏任何第四集的劇情。
A. I'm not going to comment on any speculations about future events. No matter what the answer is (ex: *snort* "No, that's crazy!"), I'm still giving you something about the future. I don't want to spoil anything about book four.

Q. Are you going to post outtakes and extras for Eclipse?
Q.你會公佈出《蝕》被刪減部分嗎?
A.不會,為什麼?因為沒有什麼好看的,這次我沒有刪除任何重要或是有趣的部分。
另外,我一直非常想要寫《蝕》的翻外篇故事,但我目前無法做到,直到我把四集全部完成。最後,我打算以布莉的視角寫出她與萊利相識的過程,以及新手的生活、還有布莉如何在混亂中找到愛卻又失去愛、厄洛家族如何被邀請到這場戰役中…等。曾經在我準備出版《蝕》,壓力非常大的時期,我也想寫一個《蝕》的交錯結局。我非常期待完成這些故事,但是請先不要引頸期盼,這可能要花上一段時間了。
A. Outtakes, no. Why? Because I don't have anything good. I didn't cut anything major or funny this time.
Extras, not for a while. I do have a couple of fairly large extras I want to do, but I can't work on them until I'm done with book four. Eventually, I'm planning to write the story from Bree's perspective—how she met Riley, how life was amongst the newborns, how she found and lost love in the middle of the chaos, how the Volturi were involved, etc. I'd also like to write the alternate ending that I once considered for Eclipse, back when I was under pressure to end the series at three books. I'm looking forward to writing these both up, but don't hold your breath; it's going to be a while.

Q. Are you going to publish Midnight Sun?
Q.你會出版午夜陽光嗎?
A.會,等到我寫完以後,但我必須先完成第四集。畢竟,你們都已經知道「午夜陽光」會發生什麼事情了,「午夜陽光」的結局並不令人驚訝。
A. Yes, when it's finished. I have to get book four done first, though. After all, you all know what happens in Midnight Sun; the end isn't exactly a surprise.
tina830716
tina830716
Newborn
Newborn

文章總數 : 190
來自 : TAIWAN
注冊日期 : 2009-05-27
積分 : 264

回頂端 向下

蝕《 eclipse 》Q & A    by 史蒂芬妮梅爾 Empty 回復: 蝕《 eclipse 》Q & A by 史蒂芬妮梅爾

發表 由 tina830716 周四 6月 11, 2009 9:20 pm

以上是台灣的TWILIGHTER - NICE小姐 翻譯的