The Cullens - Twilight Fansite :: 新月 NEW MOON 暮光之城::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

作者唔寫midnight sun!!!!!!!

向下

作者唔寫midnight sun!!!!!!! Empty 作者唔寫midnight sun!!!!!!!

發表 由 elaineyu 周二 7月 07, 2009 1:47 pm

以下係我上網搵既一科文章...

On August 28, 2008, Meyer halted the writing of Midnight Sun. This was done in response to the illegal leak of twelve chapters of the unfinished manuscript on the Internet. She stated, "If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely."[1] She made the twelve-chaptered draft available on her website in fairness to her readers, now that the novel has been compromised before its intended publication date.[4] Meyer also stated that she doesn't believe the manuscript was leaked with any malicious intent, and would not give any names.[1]
In a November 2008 interview, Meyer said that, "It's really complicated, because everyone now is in the driver's seat, where they can make judgment calls. [...] I do not feel alone with the manuscript. And I cannot write when I don't feel alone."[5] She said that her goal was to go for around two years without hearing about Midnight Sun, and she thought that she would begin working on the novel again once she was sure that "everyone's forgotten about it".[5]

佢講到好似唔會出咁喎......
到底係點架....
又話出又出咁 Mad

source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Sun_(novel)
elaineyu
elaineyu
Human
Human

文章總數 : 9
注冊日期 : 2009-06-22
積分 : 14

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章